Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
This job listing has expired and the position may no longer be open for hire.
Program Manager (PM) Customer and Marketing at Logistics Management Institute
This job brought to you byAmericas Job Exchange
Provide support to the Chief Customer and Marketing Officer (CCMO) in areas of product development, marketing and sales, management, and communication. Responsible for helping to build and maintain client relationships and identify opportunities for growth. The PM is also responsible for tracking project cost, schedule and performance, preparing deliverables, and reporting status to all stakeholders.
* Support the development of marketing campaign strategies.
* Communicate insights from campaign strategy performance to government representative(s).
* Perform market research and analysis to drive product innovation and service enhancement.
* Assist with the creation of a strategic plan, performance metrics, objectives, key results, and tactics for the CCMO.
* Ensure contract deliverables are completed and submitted on time and in accordance with contract specifications.
* Bachelor s (BA or BS) degree or equivalent
* Experience implementing marketing campaigns, developing/improving products, and/or managing sales
* Skilled in building relationships with key stakeholders.
Signup for an accountorLoginto get information on applying for a job.
© 1999 – 2018 Disabled Person, Inc.Privacy