Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
This job listing has expired and the position may no longer be open for hire.
Logistics Management Analyst (Property Book/Unit Supply) at Logistics Management Institute
This job brought to you byAmericas Job Exchange
Position is on the staff of a not-for-profit government consulting firm located in McLean, VA. The person will work on-site at client organization located in Petersburg, VA. The Product Manager Global Combat Support System-Army (PM GCSS-Army) is seeking a Logistics Management Specialist that assists the PM with the sustainment of GCSS-Army.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Logistics Analyst serving as the Organizational Supply (Property Book/Unit Supply) Subject Matter Expert for the Product Manager (PM) Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Sustainment Team.
* Work under the direction of the PMO Sustainment Team Lead and Assists a workforce of civilian government personnel ranging in grade from GS-11 thru GS-15, military and assigned contractor personnel with responsibility for assisting GCSS-Army customers with functional maintenance trouble calls.
* Communicate effectively with the Product Manager (PM) Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Sustainment Team, Prime Contractor, and CAPDEV on all maintenance related matters and user submitted recommendations for software improvements.
* Monitor Property Book/Unit Supply Help Desk Ticket metrics / statistics for reporting purposes and facilitates weekly maintenance meetings between the GCSS-Army PM team, Prime Contractor and CAPDEV.
* Assist GCSS-Army customers by interpreting data on equipment property accountability functions and procedures below the retail level.
* Manages and analyzes property book/unit supply Level 2 Help Desk tickets by coordinating with CASCOM and the PM staff to ensure all Help Desk tickets are executed in a timely manner.
* Provide ongoing analyses in Property Accountability procedures below the retail level and transactional system performance.
* Perform other sustainment related duties as assigned.
* 10 years or more of experience in Army Property Accountability procedures at both the unit and property book level.
* Detailed knowledge of the Army s process for cataloging supplies and equipment
* Broad knowledge of property accountability, cataloging, and force structure regulations and forms (AR 71-32, AR 220-1, AR 220-5, AR 725-50, AR 710-1, AR 710-2, AR 710-3, AR 708-1, AR 735-5, DA Pam 701-2-1, DA Pam 708-1, DA Pam 708-2, DA Pam 708-3, SB 700-20, All CTAs).
* Working experience and detailed knowledge regarding legacy Army Supply Systems (PBUSE (unit and property book listing), DST).
* Operational experience in unit supply and property book activities at all levels.
* Detailed experience in both MTOE and TDA units.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Ability to efficiently handle stressful situations
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI IS COMMITTED TO THE FAIR TREATMENT OF ALL AND TO OUR POLICY OF PROVIDING APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITH EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. LMI RECRUITS, HIRES, TRAINS, AND PROMOTES PEOPLE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER FACTORS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WE WELCOME APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT FROM QUALIFIED DISABLED VETERANS, VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA, AND OTHER COVERED VETERANS.
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.
Signup for an accountorLoginto get information on applying for a job.
© 1999 – 2018 Disabled Person, Inc.Privacy